Welcome Deer and Badgers to our Year 1 Home learning Page.
Each week we will upload the weekly timetable with a range of activities for Year 1 to work through. Any sheets needed will be added below as links. We have tried to keep the learning and activities as close to what we are doing in school as possible.
Zoom will continue at 10:30 each day, with a different session planned to support the children.
We'd love to see your work either via Purple Mash email, the department email address
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or on Twitter.
Children should keep in touch with their teacher using Purple Mash 2email. Any queries from parents to teachers should be made via the department email address.
Stay safe and well
Miss Clutterbuck, Miss Roper and Mr Swift
Year 1 Teachers
You must consent to the use of user embedded cookies to allow this embedded object to show.
Week 2: 1.3.21
- Y1 - Home Learning - WB 1.3.21 - Week 2.pdf
- English slides 1.3.21 - home learning.pdf
- 1.3.21 Resources for English sessions.pdf
- 2.3.21 - Retrieval practice, WALT and true or false.pdf
- Handwriting - ef.pdf
- History Activity - Jedediah Strutt.pdf
- Science slides for home learning - 1.3.21.pdf
Week 1: 22.2.21
- Year 1 Weekly plan 22.2.21.pdf
- 22.2.21 - Cold Task writing frame.docx.pdf
- Week commencing 22.2.21 - SMART slides for home learning - Where the wild things are.pdf
- Where the Wild Things Are - Story map text.pdf
- 22.2.21 - Where The Wild Things Are - Story Map.pdf