SIAMS (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools)
Following our most recent inspection in June 2017 we were graded at an Outstanding church school.
SIAMS inspection focuses on the impact of the Church school's Christian vision on pupils and adults. As a church school we are inspected every 5 years. The Evaluation Schedule has one inspection question: how effective is the school’s distinctive Christian vision, established and promoted by leadership at all levels, in enabling pupils and adults to flourish?
This is explored through seven strands:
- Vision and Leadership
- Wisdom, Knowledge and Skills
- Character Development: Hope, Aspiration and Courageous Advocacy
- Community and Living Well Together
- Dignity and Respect
- The impact of collective worship
- The effectiveness of religious education